no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

fuuhuuu~~

Fuuuu~~ So relaxed!!
Ara! What am I doing?!! Relaxing?!
Ahahaha...Relaxing when exam is really near...So Foolish。。
Anyway.....I recently read e-book...and this time I'm reading Ghost Hunt.....
One day , I was wondering..about the story Ghost Hunt...It was an interesting story , so I went up in the net and search for the author..Originally , the manga and anime "Ghost Hunt" was based on the novel by Fuyumi Ono..
Fuyumi Ono is a superb novelist..And she is also famous...Then ,I search for her masterpiece...It was then I found out another anime that is also based on the work of Fuyumi-sensei..Other than Ghost Hunt...it was The Twelve Kingdom....Ahhhh...I remember when I first watch the first episode I found myself wanting to watch the second episode...The story of "The twelve Kingdom" is captivating to watch...It's rare to have these kind of animation nowdays~ Well no offence to the other animations though!
Beside "The twelve Kingdom" , Ghost Hunt , Skip Beat many of the anime I watched was captivating ^^
I hope there are many more anime like ghost hunt , twelve kingdom....was created
...LOL~
Really...It's fun enjoying it ..Ahahaha....
I just started watching The twelve Kingdom and I'm already at episode 31!Ten or more episodes to go!!WOhhooo~

Ps: Miki...If your reading this , I wish you luck at your college life ^^ when the time you come back home , I'll see if I have  money to spend you eat~Teehee 。。

No comments:

Post a Comment