no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Screw you 2~

Damn it...People can get misunderstood sometimes in a life right?
Well...Just like people say..
"Life is Unfair"
Since life is fair anyway?
Not Unless you do your best to keep a stable communication with your friends or try to maintain peace within and also do many good deeds..then you will find out that life is easy unless you do something about it...
^^# At least I need to be informed about the damn cd thing then I won't be bother by it...
I wonder why somebody can be so unthoughtful about their friends..
I need to keep my temper in check....
Hey! I also have limits you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment