no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Nee-eeuwww Year! :D

Happy New year to all the world! 
 Now that we had reached 2013 ,  is there any other doomsday in pending?
Gosh , I don't care! Bring it on ! Fuckers! 

By the time I post this post  , it would probably be very late! But it's still new year yoi!
So  , had any of you made any new year resolutions? Me , I hadn't made any though , sorry I LIED. But the problem is I don't have the confidence to fulfil it.
Then again I'm an indecisive person that cannot make up her mind after finishing secondary school. I'm so pathetic. Playing around ideas like taking A level exams , or going straight to college.
Even if I did take up college , I can't decide what program I should take ... Should I go for a double degree? I want to try out to become a secondary teacher . I want to take psychology too. Or should I become a doctor? A lawyer? Even when I search deep down in my heart , I still can't and CAN"T decide. Side note , drawing just a hobby of mine although you would probably find my art work sucks. What should I do...???!!!

BTW , Happy NEW YEAR 2013 and may all your resolutions be granted! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment