no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Monday, February 15, 2010

>> Charming Junkie << A cool comic .. ^^A must Read

I was wandering around reading fan fictions... Eventually I made an account..^^

I was wandering around youtube ...Envying other people projects....At the end I made 5 videos in 2 days ^^

I was wandering around mangafox....I found a new comic and... Here is it!!

Charming Junkie

 

Hahaha... So funny ..XD\\LOL

Two type of personalities..A gender bender ....And models..^^



here's the story ::
     Naka Kaburagi has all the qualities a model can have, well, not really all. After being dumped by her senpai cause she can't smile like a flower and has a scary face, Naka is determined to get her revenge and to show her senpai that she can smile like a flower just like his idol Umi Kajiwara. After failing her 19th audition, Naka accidentally bumps into this great Umi but wait..... What is this!? Umi is A MALE!!? To keep Naka's mouth shut, Umi gave her the job as his co-model. Always being together and sharing a dark secret, Naka's road to successful modeling has a lot of troubles to come... Especially when Naka and Umi started to feel funny whenever they are by each other's side....

This comic got my attention .. It's been awhile since I found a comic that got my attention...

Wait !! The comic is calling for me ~~ *Wait For me ~~~*
    Sorry,,,, got to go ~! XP
         Blerkkk~~~

Oh ! Do visit my new blog ^^ At ..>>MagiSuki

It contains my well being (pfft...more like ugly being).... It's up to you if you want to visit ^^

Happy Chinese NewYear !!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment