no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year to All~~!

Happy Chinese New Year ^^





Happy chinese New year To all People who is celebrating Chinese New year ^^

Wish everybody full of luck
and wear more read to get LUcky ^^
luckily I'm chinese and celebrating it ^^
XD..
Hope I'll get more red pockets during this week ..*yeah!!*

Those who is interested in reading fan fiction stories that are wriiten by fans..
who went crazy about anime...
click this link below ..^^
http://www.fanfiction.net/

I'm currently reading the fanfiction story about skip beat!~
the author's mind really went crazy imagining things about this skip beat manga..
well , there's nothing to help about since they are hard core fans..XD
I'm not hard core but I'm totally gone crazy reading their fanfic... hahaha
well that's it.. I'm done writing here..(sneaking away..)

I hope I can write like them.~

Wish all greatest luck to those who support me and my family..
^^

Gong Xi Fatt Chai !!






No comments:

Post a Comment