no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Friday, July 2, 2010

NOthing to do...

After the start of the second semester....I can't stop getting tense around my parents...
I'm really scared that they will ask questions about me exam...
Yup , my exams was worse than bad...
And my parents asking for my grades , to me it's like i'm very close to hell yet i'm not dying yet...
------
It's good that I had felt the regret of having my grades sink so low...It's my first time....
Like every other teenager , they doesn't really focus on their grades but some will.
I matured a bit after the process of regret...Duh...why wouldn't I .? If I keep my habit of reading novels and manga instead of taking interest on the school books  , then I'm really gonna regret it for the rest of my life...
-----
I'm age 15 and it's a time where 15 year old students in Malaysia study hard and will get separated in different class that held different subjects that ....
It's like this :
If  you passed all the exam and got A or B in Science Math and English  , you get to go in to Science class that contains subjects like Add Math , Physics , Chemistry , Biology and other subjects that only students with a good head on their shouders can manage....
Which means  , my choice of careers held a lot of the hard subject like Science...
AND...
If I don't get my lazy ass to study right now....
I'm really gonna regret it for the rest of my life...
Not to forget about my parents , They'll be utterly dissapointed in me...Thus , I'm really gonna end up torturing my self with the regrets of my laziness.....
That is really LAME.....*Shivers*
------------
Although I just resolve that I wanted to study hard and work myself like a pig , I won't drop my hobby of reading mangas though.....Try and burn my anime collections then I will go amok.... hahaha
----------
I'm hoping somebody will give me some advice how to cure my laziness.....
Help..~~~

-------I'm so toasted....T^T....Somebody HELP me PLease~~ !!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment