no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sooner Or later~

Writing is such a delicacy , well..it's a real pity that I'm an real idiot to not write some interesting stories....

Never mind~

I just forgotten what I had to write just now....
My whole week was a real mess~
Especially Friday...XP
 I thought I can finally broke my stupid record of waking up early for the whole week.
From Monday till Thursday , that days I woke up early and manage to ride the bus ,
At Friday , I woke up only to realize I missed the bus when the honking sounds made by the bus met my ears and in seconds...the bus was gone....

hahaha...I found it funny because last week  , last Friday , it also happened~

I wish my dear cousin Miki . Click Her name .XP
I hope took care of yourself well enough...
Like doing the laundries by YOuRSElf , CleaNing , and also cooKing~
Hehe.....I hope your reading my Blog...(Oppps..)
Cause my blog has been ignored (for a long while)

I never knew what to write here anyways...Just for fun... ^^
OH~ Last week , I hand gotten my report card , and it stinks , my grades at least...
I didn't want IT to be found out by my mom so I tell the teacher  that I won't bring home my report card saying that I would lost it if I kept it...
I called it mission:Abandon The rEpOrT Card~

Anyways~ The d*mn PmR exams are closing in , If I want to keep my ass safe(whatever it means) I will really..I mean REALLY~!! gonna study....

I got caught up in my reading fanfictions routine again and its not one Skip Beat , But also Ghost Hunt~
SWeett~~ \(^o^)/

By the Way , I'll study Sooner or Later... XD

Hasta-La-Vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment