no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Another day...

Today is Saturday... Yup...It is Saturday...

What should I do then...Ah! I recall that my mom ask me to teach my brother..So he could prepare for his exam next week...

I'm so hungry right now....What should I eat?

Last night I saw aunt cooking egg and fish....

When I want to eat I saw none...What happen to dinner..?

Outside of my home , there are stinkbug all over the floor..

I guess that it's the stinkbug season..Ugh..=.=|||

I cannot really remember what is the last thing I did last night..

Guess my memory failed me....Again..-.-

I think I like to play basketball...

Their is a match between our school and St.Peter...

Too bad the girls basketball team in St.Peter didn't want to have a match...So our girls basketball team don't have to fight on with them...

I don't really know what I'm doing or typing...

Everything seems so blurry...

I should just go see the doctor...-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment