no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bored

Two days had passed since the exam...Without exam , there is no need to study right now..(who says?)

It's pretty boring...How can I describe...Oh yeah , today I went to school as usual...but there's no class to attend to...I just sat on my chair like always , chatting with friends , reading fanfic..(I brought my hp) doing particularly nothing...I Repeat :: NOTHING!!!
I'd rather go to the library than going to school right now..It's so damn boring..
Only to wait the time slowly clicking away...
But with my trusty phone and a bit of sneak-snicking I have the pictures of the day...*Insert evil laugh*
What should I do tomorrow at school?
  1. Play chess
  2. Play card
  3. Read shoujo manga
  4. Day dream
  5. chit chatting
  6. Mainly wasting the time at school away.....

Check out the photos..Hehehe....


 <<


      

<<






No comments:

Post a Comment