no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Embarassed....

Today, at school..We had some activities like dressing up, singing and also dancing. We I did participate the dressing and I am planning to follow the singing contest(?)...
I was really embarrassed at what I wear and I envy others dresses... Hahaha...

Ummm...the dressing up..? I kind of didn't picture myself in it... ><''




Me....=.=|||


Ahhh....didn't picture the dress again... But I did picture one of my friend... Kawaii >w<

Here@!!!! Look down ^_^




Ahaha... How is it ?? Cute right!! >w<

1 comment: