no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Friday, November 19, 2010

♪♫Holiday!!!♪♫

Yaaayy~ Finally it's holiday  , but two days before the school holidays actually start I "accidentally skipped"  school and I'm afraid that I won't be qualify to be in the Science Class...I'm scared...The first was that I overslept...The second day I went to Kota Kinabalu Airport and fetch my cousin, Micky then we went shopping .  :-D

I bought Chocolates , earphones, and two DVD ~
well , that's Tuesday though...
Today is Saturday and my cousin family went down to K.K few hours ago and I stayed at home -_-.
Since I have enough , and I'm a car sick person and next week I will go with my own family meaning my parents and little brother. I rather stay with my own family than going with others since I always felt left out and was always sick about. But then few days ago , I went with my cousin's family and go shopping , I always go alone and being with them I felt rather sick with myself ...Hmm... alone is better =)

On the way to K,K.....















I'm too bored...=w=

Other cousin ^^ She's older than me by one year XP


Looking outside from the car...






--------------------------------------
Anyways, I stumble into a pretty interesting manga...It's called Love Monster...<3
Although it's a bit Mature...It's still an interesting manga..Altogether 84 Chapters and I already finished reading it in just a few days! Hahaha


 






















This story is really cute...>w<
----And
Code:Breaker's newest chapter.... The sweetest scene..!!! >w<

Rei actually hugs Sakura...!! At Last, some cute scene finally came out!!!


Now... I'm just waiting for Skip Beat new chapter to come out next month....Kyaha~

1 comment: