no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Insecurities

 Ho-ho-ho! It's December~~ ^_^
Unfortunately the place I'm living don't have snow...Hahaha...
Hmm... What do people always write in their blog anyway? Oh well...I'll just type some random stuff..He-he

I'm getting more and more bored easily and also irritated...Oh , I had join a dancing show for a couple who would get married on that day.It's entertainment! Thus , I need to attend dancing practice and I can feel some sour parts on my body....
During the practice, I felt lonely..No biggie...I always feel lonely , for a person like me who doesn't speak much...sigh...I will never know myself either...It's good that I don't mind, no, I don't care anymore....I'll ignore everything..That would be better...I might never get married...But who cares..'Cause I don't care.........I wonder what people opinions on me....I had so much doubt and ...Never mind ^_^

It's Christmas, tomorrow will be my cousin birthday, on the 17th will be my little brother's birthday and on the 25th...It's Christmas eve ^_^ All I can think about is how much cake I can eat  during the Wintery month!! Haha , I ate so much and there is consequences ....I'm overweight!!! ha-ha-ha-ha!!! There will be wine to drink too~~ He-he...

I'm contented with what I have even though I feel lonely I don't care about it...Someone invited me if I want to follow them carol-ling around the neighborhood... And I'm considering..But mostly I will reject the offer...But I want to go and try...I never went to caroling (Singing Christmas Song) ,I felt a bit excited ..And I want to follow them..But I still don't want to...But I want to.... Ughh!! What should I do?!!!

Few more days to go and there will be Skip Beat's newest chapter !! Yippee~

No comments:

Post a Comment