no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve ~

It's Christmas Eve ! Woot !
Merry Christmas to my family and friends~
I love you all~
Thanks for everything that you have done for me .
And...
The supports you given me
I appreciated it.
Thanks a lot !
Thanks for the presents! I love it!
-0-0-0-0-
Then again today is the day that I had gotten the results of PMR.....
When I went to see the results....
I'm very nervous....
All my life flashed in front of my eyes...
dum dum dum....
I took it...
look at it....
I felt the nervousness seeped away...
And replaced with relief ~
Phew! Close call~ 
I didn't see any D's around ..
But there is still C's though...
But I had to be grateful...
Since the number of C's were even with the B's...
And the A's were...
were...
.....
minus one from the numbers of B's or C's.
that's makes it 2 A...3B and 3C...
Managed to get A on my English and Math...(So glad)
And B on my  Science (disappointed )..
B on History , to be honest , it spooked me off since I expect to get a C or D cause I didn't study...
B on Geography , It's weird since I always had a C or D
-0-0--0-
C for my KH -.- ...
Malay (pheww...) and 
Chinese(no surprise there)
-0-
I'm not happy with my results.
But I'm a bit happy ..
Because I was expecting at least a fail there (Malay), 
Considering I didn't manage to finish answering the Malay writing....
I'd almost done with Section C and Section D is a blank(-10 marks)...

It's seems I've been walking on a fine but thin line that luckily didn't snap on me..

Good thing I didn't fail...
Ahh...Thank God~
Or my parents will have my head..
-shudders-

I hope I could get into the Science class.~

Alas,
Thanks for reading my blog~
^_^

~ !Merry Christmas Everybody! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment