no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good times....

-Sighs-
I never really find the time to update my blog since then...Anyway , I got to stay at Kota Kinabalu for five days and four nights.. Unfortunately , my dad has to go on three surgeries and fortunately everything went well . :-)
But his gonna remain in the hospital for two days~
Luckily , during my time at Kay Kay(KotaKinabalu) , I got to see the HobbyCon events in K.K City Mall~ It's the first time I got to see people cosplay~ I was ecstatic by that time , count me as lucky since I never knew such events like "HobbyCon" , yeah yeah...I'm such a country bumpkin since I lived in a somewhat rural area(Kudat) , I formally lived in K.K during my childhood by the way, but moved since my parents don't really have time to rest working at K.K  , life in Kudat sure are easy~   ...pfft... X~D.......

I took pictures using my lame mobile phone~ Well , can't complain since I like my phone even it's camera stinks! XD


















Wuu... envy envy!! XD





 I drew this.. XD 











~>Anyways! Thanks  for reading my lame blog!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment