no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1st

April Fool~~ XD

I managed to fool a few people today ^_^v
I'll start picking up my study and prepare for next month's exam! I not gonna slack off...
not gonna...
not gonna ...
slack!
Today I had a Chinese Oral test and I manage to get 23/30! Woot! I'm so nervous that time!!>_<
There are so much to do next week! This week has beaten the crap out of me!!!And their is so much complicated matters around me~~ So busyy~~~~~x-x
I can't think of anything to write now....
Mmmhhhmmm...
Despite of me being busy , I watched two animes that was introduced to me...I think its Highschool of the Dead and Shinrei Tantei Yakumo. Both are good anime!
Good Heavens ! I have to do some information digging and prepare an article for my English Oral next week...Also a project of Chemistry ...Folio of Chinese ...Catching up Math and Logarithms...Writing notes of History, Biology and Physics....My, my , the teacher will have my head... T_T

Till next time my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment