no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Code Breaker Chapter 131

I never thought that translation could be so hard... I hope somebody gonna enjoy this... ^^"

Here's the Chapter 131 of Code Breaker Chapter 131 of english :D





















I Hope this is readable :)

4 comments:

  1. Kyaaa~ Thank you so much for the release ^^
    Do you plan to release chapter 122-130? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your effort, even though the typesetting is...sorry to say, very ugly and the translation doesn't make that much of a sense. Not to mention, I thought Chinese scanlators in general DON'T allow their releases to be used for scanlations, so that's also an offense to them.

    Are you going to work on chapter 122-130 and 132 on then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much. You've done a great job. Plz keep going ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now reading this back , it seems so ridiculous.,.

    ReplyDelete