no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

About Code:Breakers..

Hmm...In one of the comments, Anoymous-kun said that the Chinese Scanlators find it offended if i use their as scanlation.
Then... I might gonna stop release..? Ehehe..
I'll just put up summary once in a while and... yeah, I know my typesetting sucks..Since I have no idea how to do it ..Sigh ..
I'll  just put up Code Breaker summary and some pictures if I found the time do it since I have my own reality to face .. it really is sucks~
Upcoming exams and math..math..and more math...darn...
Well, hope some of the readers of Code Breaker will forgive me ...and
forgive me please Chinese Scanlators-sama's..
Because anoymous-kun might be one of the Chinese scanlators. Gomen . :)

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment