no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kyahahaha !!! So Hilarious !!



Currently at :: 12.08 AM .......

Doing:::::: Reading Manga......



Manga :::: Power!!





Omg !! I never seen such hilarious comic in my 15 years of life....

Damn It...

I nearly died of laughing about this comic...

If those who is interested...

You can Click the link ^^

Yay! I'm generous (just kidding)*snicker*



URL::

Power !!



LInks to the other funny part ^^



And so on.... OmG...sooo many >w<~~ Genre
of the comic :: Comedy , shoujo , Gender bender , Psychological , Romance , Drama , Slice of Life , and Sports







Synopsis ::



Kyo Aizawa is very excited about getting to attend Seisyu Academy, which is famous for its adorable girls' uniforms. Her spirits are crushed, however, when she opens the package containing her school uniform to find a boy's uniform.

Her father explains to her that, as Seisyu Academy is also famous for its boys' basketball program, he enrolled her as a boy so she can fulfill his own dream of becoming an NBA basketball star. To make matters worse, she has to stay in the boys' dorms, and her roommate is the same boy she came to hate at tryouts.





Thats the story ...Author and Artist by Seino Shizuru .



..................................................................................................................................................................



One of the funny part...







*Grin*





Hahaha !! I love the story !! >w<



I'm done writing blog for tonight !!



Night-y night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment