no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

WTF !! where Is the humanity!!??




Curse them!! Of course they should be punished!!
such a cheap crap ministers!!they are so cruel.....
And who the f/ck that elect these nonhuman minister...I wont call them minister!! I will refer them as Dog!! there is DOG1.DOG2.DOG3

if u saw someone need help (there is life on stake ) of course u should help..!!
the damn minister never learn any morals .. I bet they never been educated.. Curse That ministers!!

Cops are human u know!!! I hope the damned minister can feel the cops pain...
If it was me ...if i grow up, I will drag the me with me TO HELL .I'll become a lawyer an punish them..

What DID they learn about GOD anyway ?! I wonder what kind come education did they get..I bet They use Their FILTHY CASH!!
And what is the use of video a poor cop at the road begging for help??
The one who record the video should be punished too!! He is also part of the damn culprit !! Curse the idiot who filmed the video AND not Help tHe poor cop....

The damn two minister and a collecter :: CURSE YOU !! I hope u suffered the same pain that the poor cop suffered and die in a more bloody way.. AND Don't even hope to live long because I will really curse U and drag u to Hell!!


To the poor cop SI Mr.R.Vetrivel :: Rest in Peace

I will try taking the lawyer course if I grow Up.. to serve justice..
..and force the morales into the inhuman's head...
Damn it

I hope such indecent/vulgar/crappy minister just disappear from the world...in this instant !
and of course the 2 ministers + collector + video man + the politician who killed the cop would disappear and die bloodily or killed brutally
Then I would be glad
even thought life is not other ones controlling
but it's only himself/ oneself control's his/her own life...

watching the video makes me mad...where is the humanity of ppl...and im also mad at the passersby who don't even bother either..
the Tamils/Indian should feel shame at their own people ....

I'm doubting......where is the humanity in these Tamils/Indians anyway....


I'm
dissapointed to the damn people...


No comments:

Post a Comment