no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Manga Of the Day ! ^w^

THE...
Manga Of the Day ~

Since I'm free.. I would Recommend Manga that I like To the people who pass by (my blog)...
Oh well....So ..?
I think this is self satisfaction(自己満足) .... haha
Today I reviewing back one of my favorite manga...
After that.. I end up getting hook by the manga again..==||
wow....

The Manga of The Day ::: Special A

I believe some of the people have read this...This is popular and quite hilarious ya'know?

a.k.a ....S.A.....Special A (by;; Minami Maki)





Story ::

Have you ever known someone who was better than you at everything you did? Hikari does. She has known Kei since they were both six years old and he's surpassed her at everything. Now they are the top two students in an extremely prestigious high school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position, and Hikari is still determined to beat him, no matter what it takes to obtain the number position and defeat Kei. Although Kei likes Hikari more than a friend, she's too dense to realize it herself. Will Kei's love be returned? Will Hikari finally manage to defeat Kei?


well... Thats the story goes..All together , there are 7 main characters and this two people are one of them..(of course..) picture below is couple photos ^^

::


(1.) Hikari & Kei (27)
(2.)Akira & Tadashi
(3.)Jun & Sakura
(4.)Yahiro & Megumi
(5.)Ryu & Finn


The actual Main characters of the story are 7 people , that is
.....Hikari , Kei , Akira , Tadashi, Jun , Megumi ,and Ryu.....

Supporting Characters :: Yahiro , Sakura and Finn


Nyahaha..All of them are couple ^^
I wonder why .. I enjoy this ^^

Want To read Click here >>>Special A..Read











No comments:

Post a Comment