no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April~And my Life~Life's Results~

Great day ~^^
*Sigh~*....since Monday , I drink a penadol(paracetamol) before I sleep~.headaches~..whatever~
Recently , I'm trying really hard not to doze off in class~really...
Also,  holding my urge to draw doodles (during classes)~>x<

Today , mom chatted with Richard onii-sama ~~^^ 
Mommy also asked me to chat with onii-san ~And I join in~^^
To be frank I DON'T HAVE BOYFRIEND ......
NEITHER DO CRUSHES~
the only crushes I have is only in comic and novels~
I'm currently not interested in love-love stuff~!

Umm...It's really hard not to slack off in class~~
My time of sitting in front of the computer decreased rapidly~**sob sob**
And yes  , I taken a liking on www.fanfiction.net~
of course , I enjoy reading stories and novels , and I always end up reading there~
Inspired by reading the stories that people wrote , I , too also wanted to write a few stories of my own...
Starting by writing blogs , doing some readings , and also writing diaries...^^
There are many pile of homeworks waiting for  me T.T.....
writing folio for sejarah(history) , geografi(geography) , Kemahiran Hidup(..life skills.?) , and also sciece PEKA , ......=.=|||

We need to pass those in June...I better work hard in studying....Science , Mathematics, English ,......
Malays and geography...I'll add history and Chinese too....

Due to SOMEBODY's comment.....I felt emberassed of my previous post...It's not that I care about it....

Tommorow is...April 1st >>> April Fool! (better watch out for pranks from my dangerous friends !!)
I just remembered something ...after April Fool , the following day would be Good Friday and the following Sunday would be Easter Day~It amused me....<<<

Word that brighten My day~??~^^
XD

---------------------------
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
If ya can't join 'em, bribe 'em.
If ya can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em.
If ya can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em.
If ya can't kill 'em, you're screwed

------------------------------

One of My doodles ^^

...












My All time favorite Manga And Anime 
Skip Beat!
 Any comment~?





------------------------------
The Best Friend Pledge-

1. When you are blue, I will try and dislodge whatever is in your throat.

2. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

3. When you are scared, I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

4. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could get until you stop whining.

5. When you are confused, I will use little words.

6. When you are sick, stay the heck away from me. I don't want whatever you've got.Jk (sort of).

7. When you fall, I will ask if you're okay, sit there and laugh at your clumsy butt.

--------

----I'll updated next time ~
ADieu~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment