no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Monday, March 15, 2010

~zzz~

I past my day normally~~
But everyday was Not always NOrmal~
Somedays are like Hell...
Somedays are Like Heaven~
somedays Will make you want The day To pasS NaturaLy...
Recently , the Dreams Are like StalKers Stalking Behind me...
Faults In Past are cHasing After Me....
Regrets keeP flowing Out ...
Keeping the Hostage cloaked with Blood~
Desire Keep Holding Me back...
Some Made me Go baCk to thE Starting Line...
Go Back again~
Cloaked with blood , holDing mE bAck ~
Ignore The People~
Ignore the Will AnD desire~~
Thrust forWard~ Keeping Up The pace~~
Forward And Forward...
Sometimes there's also A time Needed to stop...
Wanting to rest Eternally But could not To....
Dragging You Back And Away from yoUr own Desire And Wills..
Devil GOt you.....
Heaven won't  oPen up For People Filled With Sins..
Pulling SINNERS to The depth Of darkness...
Until You lost Hope .. to .. move...
Blocking all Senses that Flowed In mind.....
Froze up And Close the Heart..
Like A puPpet ....Done And End...
Waiting For The LIfe of Light To Be Blown OUT~!
Not willing to open....Be Dead from Out And In
Oh...
How I wish To go back to my own Life....
BUt How...??
.....................
Wishes And Hopes aren't Allowed in this Cruel World...
Rotten Darkness will eaT you Up AliVe...
.........
Rotten Like Hell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment