no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Failure to Me and In me =_=|||

A heck of A day for me ^^ As always...I always complain ...
Complain to every small trivial progress that I passed everyday Indifferently.
It's always the same though....anyways..I think I need to study harder ^^
I keep saying that but I didn't make any progress...
the phrase..::" I need to study more harder to get good grades" that I keep saying ..
In truth I didn't make any progress at all...
 "Don't you found it dissapointing??" I asked to myself...
Yes I do found it dissapointing and what am I doing now? Sitting in front of the computer typing ....
just like my mother said to me...hahaha...
I'm laughing to myself how a child..no a girl like me to be so indecent...
Everyday reading manga , fooling around ... surfing net...
what else?? sleep  , eat , to school...anything special occasion in particulary??
"No..." I what I said to myself...
Jeezz why am I so lazy....?! ......because I just stay lazy and doesn't motivate myself to distract me , away from my laziness....
"Damn it.... It can be helped...maybe I'm addicted ..maybe I..." thoughts like that always messes the teenagers mind nowdays and they became like that.. , and , also that thoughts keep flowing in my mind...inviting me to become the teenagers that are nowdays becoming more and more....rubbish-lish...that's what I say..
and maybe I'm going to be part of them too.....NO WAY IN tHe F**king HELl!!!!
I'll try refrain from speaking too much swearing from now on...

well at least I'm conscious about that ..that...kind of stuff...haha...praise-be!!
but still I haven't change my habit laziness-sess....
LAzy...still Lazy.....
Oh well~~
I hope i can find some way to destroy/eliminate/oblilerate the lazy-ness in my...
Wish Me Luck^^
I think becoming a writer might be fun ~
well , if you have a very wild imagine , so why not.

~<3~

No comments:

Post a Comment