no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Argh..Ma' Leg! XD

It's my first week in school and everything has been good so far...
Studies would get more and more harder...
I have to change my stupid sleeping habits ..
Since I'm LATE two times this week....
And it's just the first week of school, I don't intend to cause troubles...
During the holiday, I went to bed around 12-4AM or didn't sleep and end up waking around noon...

I got accepted into the Science Class~
Although the subjects are hard, I'll manage it~ =)
Let's see....the subjects i'm taking...are
Malay
English
Chinese
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Add-Math
Mathematics
History
English for Science Technology (EST)
Morale
-----I thinking of studying the Rule of Account myself...--
I think that's all..
----
Today the school held 'Larian KPM' ..I don't know how to call it...
Umm...I't's like a marathon.
As always, it was held every year as usual...Only it's usual around February or mid-January..
I'm surprise we have to run in the first week...
I think the school system is trying to rush something...
Anyway , it's really a nice feeling running for 5 Kilometer...
It always been 8 kilometer, this year they decide that girls will take the shorter route~
Lucky!
I ran with my friends this year~
Previous marathon I ran alone, leaving my friends eat my dust~ XD
If I got to school ten minutes earlier I would get a prize , but I end up walking and half-running in the last one kilometer~
I took some photos~

 <

<


But the yellow shirt with a cap is my fren~





Actually I'm behind them<<
But I ran in front of them to take photos~















Hahaha....
I hope I wouldn't feel sour tomorrow (My legs~)~ 
Another thing that made me feel happy today that cyberakumamechgouki translated 
the newest Skip Beat Chapter 169~
Kyyaaa~ Kuon is so Cute~ -squeals-
And my mom bought me some cosmetic stuff~ (I never know how to use makeup)
-----
I decide that I'll update my blog once or twice a week and my facebook account will less online~
Bye bloggie~

No comments:

Post a Comment