no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! Adieu School Holiday~

 Happy New Year ! Welcome 2011~
Right... Tomorrow is the day...
That school will start....
Curse my luck...
At the day before the start of the school..
I'd gotten myself ill...
how?
Maybe I ate rotten food...
Dang...
Woke up too early for my liking and end up in the toilet vomiting... 
 vomited few times...
Even if I take some pills I'd still end up vomiting them..
Why Oh Why..~
My stomach hurts..
BY the time I couldn't stand it..
I went to the hospital with my Mom...
And received an injection...
-Shudders-
I'd never liked injections...
When I'm just a toddler   , 
I would bite the nurse or the doctor who were trying to inject me...
Ahh~ So nostalgic...
And so..
I couldn't eat oily foods...
And had to take in the medicine...
I prefer tablets than liquid..
But then the doctor asked me to take liquids..
I had not much of a choice then...
Yuck....
Whats those..?
hmmm...I read the labels of the medicine...
'' MIST.CARMINATIVE'' and ''MIST MAGNESIUM TRISILICATE....''
Ughh...How I hate the taste..
I had no choice but to consume it than...
Or my tummy will hurt more than it is...
----
Boo-Hooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment