no right click?

Hello! ~ I'm Helen , and welcome to my blog~ Though , I'm curious if any of you would even read this sorry thing... Anyway , thanks for coming! If you want to talk you can scroll down and you would see my chatbox. Have a good Day!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai ! 恭喜发财! HAppy Chinese New Year!

Well , just a blink of an eye it is already Chinese New Year...
I'm pretty excited right now because dad bought me a laptop!
Woo~ Thanks Dad ! Two days ago my family and I went down to Kota Kinabalu to shop for new clothes and to go to the Hospital because my mom and lil' bro were sick , me and my dad pretty much caught the cold...So I had to take some medicine..Ughhh....
Anyway , Since the laptop was expensive I felt a bit guilty..? I will try and make up for that by mending my grades , and study SERIOUSLY....Seriously , I've never been serious....That's my problem...
Anyway thanks mom and dad for being nice to me , I'm always scared about how my family situation will go at this rate..cause it's too complicated,....>x<.....Some are on each other throats...Then I might commit suicide some of this days....~~

PLease don't mind that lil' mumbling of mine , ~

 Love ya' all my Family!!
祝大家新年快乐,万事如意!

Have a nice Chinese New Year , and a life full of Prosperity!

1 comment:

  1. Wish you:

    Happy Chinese New Year.
    "兔年吉祥!
    Tù nián jí xiáng!
    Good Luck in the Year of the Rabbit!"

    from:
    lunaticg.
    SBC Admin.
    Sabahan Bloggers Club.

    ReplyDelete